22.5 Acres (9.1Ha) with Renovated Home, Sheds & Room for the Horses!
22.5 Acres with views to the Glasshouse Mountains. Beautifully presented home that has been modernised with the biggest of living areas.
Great setup for the horse enthusiast, but if horses are not your thing, then this property would have a purpose for a multitude of options;
The features include:
– 3 Bedroom home with ensuite to the master
– Separate office / 4th bedroom
– Well appointed modern kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
– Huge open plan living area
– Massive separate Lounge / Media Room
– Air Conditioned
– Fabulous outdoor living & entertainment area on the front patio
– Large 18m x 9m Farm shed – with 1 bay fully enclosed
– 12m x 7m powered shed with cold room
– 5.6Kw Solar system
– Separate Farm shed powered approx.. 10m x 6m with 5m x 3m bay
– Good size Dam, plus 5 Water tanks
– 7 Separate horse paddocks with water connected to each paddock
The property is within close proximity to the Beerburrum State Forest, which is perfect to get those pony’s out on the trail.
Whether you’re looking for a horse property or purely acreage lifestyle, then this one will not disappoint.
To organise your inspection, please contact GAIL BERNARDIN on 0418 645 506.
- Grey Water System
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Split System Airconditioning
- Split System Heating
- Broadband Internet Available
- Pay TV Access
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
|Land Area||9.10 m2|
|07/12/2019 11:00 am - 11:30 am|