Cosy Country Queenslander!!!!
This local landmark original Queenslander (Carseldine House) orginally built by the Carseldine family (Brisbane), was moved from Carseldine to its current site and sits proudly on 879m2 of prime land, with a very enviable and uninterrupted North/Easterly outlook over the glorious D’Aguilar Mountain Range and open fields.
* Adorable cottage with Verandah on 2 sides
* 3 bedrooms – master bedroom is air-conditioned and has French Doors leading to Verandah
* 2 bathrooms
* Comfortable living area
* Open plan kitchen / meals area with plenty of cupboard space
* 12 foot Tongue & Groove ceilings & walls with original oregan timber floors
* Magical original timber fretwork over doorways
* Studio Room Downstairs with 2nd bathroom (office or utility room)
* Single Car accomodation
* Side Access on 879m2 block
* Easy access to the shops, schools and Doctors etc and regular bus service to Caboolture
* Approx. 45 min. commute to Caboolture
Neat, sweet and complete and ready for it’s new owner. If you are looking that special home with its own charm, then take a look at this quaint home with a heart and a history. Great Country home with lovely rural views and surroundings.
Currently tenanted @ $300 per week with excellent tenants.
If you would like to arrange a personal inspection to look at this gorgeous property then give me a call today. GAIL BERNARDIN 0418 645 506
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Available
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
|Land Area||879.00 m2|
|No inspections are currently scheduled. Contact the agent to arrange an appointment.|